Many people fear root canal therapy – but there is really no need for anxiety. Root canals in Dallas not only get you out of pain caused by an infected tooth, but they also make it possible to preserve your tooth.Doctor Hardcastle on Root Canals Read Transcript
Many patients who have a situation that's become a little bit more advanced might benefit from a root canal. Root canals are an awesome solution to allow people to save their teeth while quickly getting them out of pain. Many offices don't do root canals in their office. They refer to specialists. Through my extensive training and experience, we can provide root canal therapy in our office without having to send you across town. So if you feel like a root canal is important for you, come see us at Village Dental Care. We'd love to look into that option for you.
At our office, your treatment will go smoothly with:
- A dentist who has performed many root canal procedures in his 20-plus years of practice
- A choice of two kinds of dental sedation to keep you completely calm
- A team who knows how to keep you comfortable and relaxed
- Technology like 3D imaging that enables us to better plan your procedure
- Comforting touches like pillows, blankets, and even warm towels for freshening up after your treatment
If you’re experiencing dental pain or other signs you may need root canal therapy, call us ASAP at (972) 440-1980.
Keep Your Tooth Intact With a Root Canal Procedure
Jerran C. talks about his experience getting Root Canals In a typical root canal procedure, Dr. Michael Hardcastle will remove the infected pulp from your tooth, seal the canals to prevent further problems, and usually complete the treatment with a dental crown to protect and strengthen your tooth. Extracting an infected tooth is an alternative.
It’s generally better to keep your tooth intact as it:
- Results in a quicker and easier recovery than an extraction
- Avoids the bone loss that occurs after losing teeth
- Prevents nearby teeth from shifting out of place
- Will save you time and money by eliminating the need for a tooth replacement like a dental implant
Seek Help Fast If You Notice These Symptoms
Pain, especially when chewing or applying pressure, is one of the most obvious signs you may need a root canal procedure. But see us ASAP with any of these other symptoms:
- A dark or discolored tooth
- Swollen or tender gums
- Sensitivity to heat or cold, especially if it continues after the stimulus is removed
For root canals in Dallas, call Village Dental Care at (972) 440-1980. Our office is located at 7120 Campbell Road, Suite 109, near the CVS Pharmacy.