“Versatile” is probably not a word that many people associate with dentures in Dallas. But with more options than ever before, including dental implant dentures, Dr. Michael Hardcastle can restore your full smile.
You will be able to:
- Find a teeth replacement solution that fits your lifestyle and your budget
- Enjoy full oral function again
- Smile confidently in social settings
- Speak clearly so people can understand you
- Turn back the clock on your smile to take years off your appearance
To see which kinds of dentures may work for your smile, call Village Dental Care at (972) 440-1980.
Implant Dentures Keep Your Jaw Strong
One drawback of conventional dentures is that you lose bone density in your jaw over time. In the first year following a tooth extraction, your jawbone shrinks about 25 percent. With no stimulation from tooth roots, the bone continues to erode. This often results in a “collapsed” looking face common in longtime denture wearers. Dental implants act like natural tooth roots, keeping your jaw healthy by stimulating it when you chew.
In addition, implant dentures:
- Stay securely in place without adhesives
- Give you a bite strong enough to eat crunchy food like apples
- Feel and function almost exactly like your natural teeth
- Simplify oral hygiene, with no special cleaning solutions needed
- Will not need regular fit adjustments
You may even be a candidate for a same-day smile, a procedure in which you can receive dental implants and a complete arch of replacement teeth in just one visit to our office.
Choose Conventional Dentures Instead
Implant dentures may not fit your lifestyle or your budget. We offer conventional removable dentures too:
- Full Dentures – This is often the most affordable way to replace an entire mouth of missing teeth. They should be removed daily for cleaning.
- Partial Dentures – You can attach these replacement teeth to nearby teeth to fill a gap in your smile.
- Temporary Dentures – We can provide you with temporary dentures to wear while your mouth heals following tooth extraction.
For dentures in Dallas, call (972) 440-1980.