When you’re getting a dental procedure, you’d likely prefer for it to be performed by an established dentist. That’s especially true if you need oral surgery in Dallas. Experience isn’t an issue at Village Dental Care. Dr. Michael Hardcastle has performed countless oral surgery procedures in his 20-plus years as a dentist. In addition, he:
- Uses some of the latest technology, like 3D imaging, to plan and perform your procedure
- Surrounds himself with an experienced and caring support staff
- Takes many hours of advanced education to stay up to date on the latest surgical techniques
- Makes sure you understand exactly what will happen during your oral surgery procedure
- Keeps you relaxed during treatment with comforts like pillows and blankets
- Offers you a choice of two kinds of dental sedation
If you think you have a dental problem that would benefit from a surgical procedure, call us for a consultation at (972) 440-1980. Your may be able to receive your procedure at a discounted rate with membership in our VIP Club.
We Remove Teeth, Even Wisdom Teeth
Tooth extraction is one of the most common oral surgery procedures. Dr. Hardcastle performs most extractions in-house, including wisdom teeth removal. He uses our 3D imaging system, which provides detailed views of not just your teeth but also the underlying bone, tissue, and nerves. This enables him to better address potential complications like impacted teeth by planning for them before your procedure starts.
Get Procedures to Prepare You for Dental Implant Success
With his expertise in dental implants, it’s not surprising that Dr. Hardcastle performs oral surgery procedures that prepare you for successful implant placement. If your jaw lacks bone density, he can perform:
- Bone Grafts – This procedure painlessly encourages new bone growth in your jaw to create a strong foundation for implants.
- Sinus Lifts – We’ll use this treatment to create more room for implants in your upper jaw.