Smiling should come naturally – but it doesn’t if you’re self-conscious about your teeth. Whether you’re attending a party or giving a sales presentation, you may be reluctant to reveal a mouth full of metal braces. There’s no need to worry about metal in your mouth with Invisalign in Dallas. Instead of wires and brackets, you’ll wear clear plastic aligners to straighten your teeth.Doctor Hardcastle on Invisalign Read Transcript
For a patient who's not satisfied with the alignment of their teeth, Invisalign can be an awesome option. It's very discreet. It's equally as effective, in most cases, than traditional braces. But for the person who's a little bit more discerning and just not willing to put up with the hassle of traditional braces, Invisalign is a fantastic option. It's easier to clean. It's not as noticeable. You can take it out when you need to eat. You can take it out to brush your teeth and have that in for the majority of the day to allow that tooth movement to happen.
So if you feel like you'd like to discuss that option, come and talk to us at Village Dental Care, and we can see if that could be an option for you.
Invisalign treatment has numerous advantages. It offers:
- More Comfort – Metal hardware can rub against your cheeks and gums. Most people find the smooth plastic aligners more comfortable to wear.
- More Confidence – Since the Invisalign aligners are transparent, most people likely won’t even notice you are wearing them.
- More Enjoyable Meals – You can remove your aligners when you eat. This means you won’t have any dietary restrictions or worries about food getting caught in braces.
- Quicker Results – While individual treatment times vary, most adults spend less time in Invisalign aligners than they would in braces.
- Easier Oral Hygiene – Brushing, and especially flossing, can be tricky with braces. It’s easier to keep your teeth clean when you can take your aligners out to brush and floss.
- Simplicity – You wear each set of orthodontic aligners for about two weeks, then switch to the next one in the series. We only need to see you for a quick checkup every six weeks or so. Unlike braces, you won’t need any uncomfortable adjustments.
Interested in metal-free orthodontics? Call us today at (972) 440-1980.
We’ll Design a Customized Invisalign Treatment Plan for You
Invisalign treatment offers a more high-tech approach to orthodontics than metal braces. It works like this:
- Dr. Michael Hardcastle uses sophisticated 3D software to create your treatment plan.
- He sends the specifications to a special lab where your custom aligners are created.
- When your Invisalign aligners arrive, he’ll make sure the first set fits and that you understand how to use them.
- You wear your aligners all the time, removing them only for meals.
- You visit us periodically so we can ensure your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Your teeth move gently into place. The average treatment time for adults is 12 months.
Once your teeth are straight, you may be interested in further smile improvement with cosmetic dental treatments like teeth whitening or gum reshaping.
For Invisalign in Dallas, call Village Dental Care at (972) 440-1980.