A healthy and beautiful smile starts with dental cleanings and exams in Dallas. We’ll want to see you at least twice a year for these essential services. They are the key to preventing small issues from turning into problems that can threaten your smile.Doctor Hardcastle on Regular Cleanings and Exams Read Transcript
Regular cleanings and exams are important because naturally, over time, you're going to build up plaque and tartar that you just can't reach on your own. As that develops, other problems will develop as well. Regular cleanings and exams helps us detect that, remove it, inspect for signs of deterioration and any other problems. So if you're not currently having regular checkups and exams, come see us at Village Dental Care so we can help get ahold of these problems and take care of them before they worsen.
Our team will:
- Get your teeth sparkling clean so they look and feel great
- Teach you to take the best care of your teeth at home
- Evaluate the condition of your teeth and gums
- Assess your overall oral health with services such as an oral cancer screening
- Find out more about your smile goals so we can create a treatment plan for you to achieve them
To book your next exam or cleaning, call us today at (972) 440-1980. We can schedule introductory “happy” visits for your young children to give them a positive introduction to dental appointments. If you’re booking for the first time, make sure you ask about our new patient specials!
If you join our VIP Club, you can make low monthly payments to cover the cost of your dental exams and other routine care. You’ll receive discounts on other services too.
Reduce Your Risk for Problems Like Cavities
Preventing dental problems is easier and less costly than treating them. That’s why we put so much emphasis on general dental care that lessens your chances of suffering from problems like cavities and gum disease. In addition to cleanings and exams, we may suggest:
- Dental Sealants – We apply extremely thin layers of plastic to your teeth, especially in tough-to-clean spots like your back teeth. Though you won’t even know the sealants are there, they will give you an added layer of protection against decay.
- Fluoride Treatments – A simple fluoride application makes your tooth enamel stronger and more resistant to cavities.
Technology Helps Us Give You a Thorough Dental Exam
Dr. Hardcastle has invested in leading-edge technology that we use in every aspect of your treatment, including dental exams. When you visit us for an exam, we’ll likely use:
- Digital X-rays – This technology provides faster and sharper images without putting bulky film into your mouth. Digital X-rays are also better for your long-term health as they use less radiation than traditional X-rays.
- Intraoral Camera – If you’ve ever wanted to see what your dentist does inside your mouth, now is your chance! This handheld camera not only helps us see into every part of your mouth, but it also allows us to show you the images so you can better understand our treatment recommendations.
For dental cleanings and exams in Dallas, call Village Dental Care at (972) 440-1980.