At Village Dental Care, we love repairing damaged smiles with restorative dentistry and beautifying imperfect smiles with cosmetic dentistry. Still, keeping your family’s smiles in great shape with general dentistry in Dallas is the most important thing we do.Doctor Hardcastle on General Dentistry Read Transcript
It's important to come to a general dentist because we look at the mouth comprehensively. Unlike other fields, physicians don't understand the mouth. It's just really important to understand ... to have overall dental health. What's going on with your gums? What's going on with your teeth? What's going on with your jaw joint? A variety of other things, not to even minimize the inspection for signs of potential oral cancer. No other physician or specialist of any kind can do that better than a general dentist. So if you're looking for a general dentist to help you determine what your current oral health is, or if you know that you need to be brought back to health, please come see us here at Village Dental Care.
Our general dental care will:
- Improve your dental health – and your overall health too, since the condition of your mouth affects the rest of your body
- Help keep your mouth free of decay and gum disease
- Relieve discomfort caused by dry mouth
- Protect your teeth from damage caused by grinding
- Prevent small issues from becoming big problems
Stop Problems With Preventive Dental Care
- Dental Exams – Regular exams are perhaps the most important service we offer since they give us a chance to identify and treat potential problems in their earliest stages.
- Dental Cleanings – Regular cleanings not only keep your teeth looking great, they also remove the stubborn bacteria that causes cavities and gum disease.
- Fluoride Treatments – Applying fluoride to teeth strengthens enamel so it can better resist cavities. Fluoride can even reverse the effects of early-stage decay.
- Dental Sealants – This ultra-thin plastic keeps bacteria from collecting in the grooves on top of teeth, where it can cause cavities. Sealants are especially useful for tough-to-clean areas like your back teeth.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – We offer products to encourage saliva production and relieve dry mouth.
- Mouthguards – We can fit you for a custom-made mouthguard that will stop you from grinding teeth, a habit that damages your enamel and hurts dental health. The mouthguards can also ease pain caused by a TMJ disorder.
Save Money on Your General Dental Care
Because general dental care is so important, we’ve made it as affordable as possible.
You can save on preventive care with our VIP Club. You’ll make low monthly payments for general dental services, including exams and cleanings. You’ll receive discounts on other services too.