From breakfast cereal to athletic shoes, you try to always get the best for your loved ones. Family dentistry in Dallas should be no exception! At Village Dental Care, you’ll find outstanding dental care for all ages, including young children.
Doctor Hardcastle on Family Dentistry Read Transcript
At Village Dental Care, we are considered a family practice. That specifically because we have a lot of experience and training in all aspects of care at every age. We see children as young as they'll allow us to see them all the way through elderly patients who have a whole set of different problems. If you've got a family and you'd like to have all your family taken care of in the same facility, we'd love to see you at Village Dental Care.
Families appreciate our:
- Comprehensive Services – Don’t spend time driving to specialists! From dental exams to dental implants, we offer all the services your family is likely to need. You’ll even find Invisalign orthodontic treatment.
- Happy Visits – Introduce your child to our office with a stress-free, “getting to know you” visit that will establish a positive association with the dentist.
- Convenient Location – We’re located near several schools, including Brentfield Elementary, Rose Haggar Elementary, and Parkhill Junior High.
- Child-Friendly Technology – Our high-tech tools like digital X-rays and an intraoral camera allow us to examine you with a minimum of poking and prodding.
To make appointments for your family, call us today at (972) 440-1980.
We Offer All the Services Your Family Needs
At Village Dental Care, we know busy families don’t have time to visit multiple specialists for their dental care. So we offer all the services that most families need. You’ll find services to:
- Keep Smiles Healthy – In addition to dental exams and dental cleanings, you can protect your family’s teeth from cavities with treatments like dental sealants and fluoride applications.
- Beautify Smiles – Transform your smile with cosmetic treatments including Invisalign, dental veneers, and teeth whitening.
- Repair Damaged Smiles – Fix dental damage with a wide range of restorative care, including root canals, dental crowns, and tooth fillings.
Save on Family Dental Care With Our VIP Club
Simplify your payments for preventive care with membership in our VIP Club. You’ll pay a low monthly fee that covers your annual exams, cleanings, X-rays, and emergency exams. Save more than $300 on this routine care. You’ll receive discounts on other services too. We offer plans geared to adults, children, and those with gum disease.
For family dentistry in Dallas, call Village Dental Care at (972) 440-1980.