Sometimes fixing your damaged smile requires no more than a single dental restoration like a dental crown. But if you’re missing most or all of your teeth, you likely need a full-mouth reconstruction in Dallas. With his restorative dentistry expertise, Dr. Michael Hardcastle can help you create a plan for a smile design that will make your smile as good as it ever was – or even better.
Your full-mouth restoration will include:
- A thorough smile assessment using dental technology like our 3D imaging
- A consultation with Dr. Hardcastle so he can answer your questions and review all your options with you
- A treatment plan designed to fit your lifestyle and your budget
- Non-metal dental restorations made of high-quality materials like porcelain
- Dental sedation if you want it
Begin your full-mouth rehabilitation today! Call (972) 440-1980 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Hardcastle. If you’re worried about cost, ask about financing options and discounts available through membership in our VIP Club.
Make Implants Part of Your Full-Mouth Restoration
You’ll want to consider making dental implants a part of your full-mouth restoration. They feel and function more like a natural smile than other replacement teeth. You can choose from a wide variety of dental implant treatments, one of which will be right for your smile:
- Single Implant Crown – You can replace one tooth with a crown attached to an implant.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge supported by implants will replace several missing teeth. Unlike a traditional bridge, your other healthy teeth won’t be affected at all.
- Mini Dental Implants – Because they are less invasive than full-size implants, you’ll heal more quickly following a procedure for mini dental implants.
- Dentures With Implants – Your dentures will remain securely in place when attached to implants, with no uncomfortable friction on your gums.
- Same-Day Smile –With this innovative treatment, you’ll receive your implants and replacement teeth all in one visit.
You can also replace missing teeth with traditional dental restorations including bridges and dentures. If you’re concerned about any procedure, you’ll be able to receive dental sedation.
For full-mouth reconstruction in Dallas, call Village Dental Care at (972) 440-1980.