Losing teeth not only affects your smile, it affects your jaw. Without tooth roots to stimulate your jaw when you chew, you’ll rapidly lose bone density. Eventually, your face can sag and make you look older. Dental implants in Dallas keep your bone from shrinking, so your face stays full and healthier looking. A younger appearance is a big benefit but it’s not the only one.
Teeth implants also provide:
- Easy Maintenance – You won’t need any special cleaning solutions with implants. Unlike conventional dentures, your replacement teeth can remain in place while you sleep. You simply care for your smile the way you always have!
- Natural Feel – It can take several months to get used to wearing dentures. In contrast, replacement teeth attached to implants feel like your natural teeth right away.
- Added Confidence – Dentures can shift or slip while you’re eating, talking, or laughing. Since implants are embedded in your jaw, your replacement teeth will stay securely in place. You won’t experience any clicking or other distractions when speaking.
- Long Life – Made of biocompatible materials like titanium, your implants should last a lifetime.
- Dietary Diversity – Since implants give you chewing power similar to what you had before losing teeth, you won’t have any dietary restrictions. Your digestion and overall health will benefit from including crunchy foods like fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
Receive Your Treatment From an Experienced Implant Dentist
Some dental practices assess you for implants, then send you to an oral surgeon for implant placement. The dentist then later restores the implants with replacement teeth. Thanks to his extensive experience and training in implant dentistry, Dr. Thomas Hardcastle can perform both implant placement and restoration. He also uses leading-edge technology like 3D imaging to determine your readiness for implants.
With Dr. Hardcastle’s expertise and our advanced technology, we offer many kinds of dental implants, including:
- Dental Implants With Crowns – We can attach a dental crown to an implant to replace a single tooth with a lifelike replacement that blends seamlessly into your smile.
- Dental Implants With Bridges – You can replace multiple missing teeth with a dental bridge supported by implants. Using implants eliminates the need to drill into healthy teeth surrounding the gap in your smile.
- Dental Implant Dentures – You can choose dentures that attach directly to implants or dentures that attach to a sturdy metal bar on top of your implants. Depending on the kind of replacement teeth you choose, the dentures will remain in place or you’ll be able to remove them for cleaning.
- Mini Dental Implants – We can often use these smaller versions of full-size implants if your jaw isn’t strong enough to support larger implants.
- Same-Day Smile – Dr. Hardcastle can use as few as four implants to support a full arch of replacement teeth in your upper or lower jaw – or even both. You’ll receive your implants and replacement teeth in a single appointment.