You may like coffee but hate what it does to your smile. Coffee – and other substances including wine, soy sauce, and blueberries – can stain your teeth. Your enamel also gets thinner as you age, which can make your teeth look darker. Fortunately, it’s easy to give your smile a brighter look with teeth whitening in Dallas. It’s one of our easiest and most affordable cosmetic dentistry procedures!Doctor Hardcastle on Teeth Whitening Read Transcript
We love enhancing people's smiles with teeth whitening. In our opinion, we do the best job of teeth whitening at Village Dental Care. We have a variety of options, from simple take-home to three different levels of what might be considered in-office whitening.
We get excellent results on every case, and we have a solution for everyone. Even if you've been told whitening won't work on you before, we have an excellent solution for that as well. I haven't found anybody that we can't whiten their teeth and enhance their smile. So if white teeth are what you're looking for, come see us at Village Dental Care.
Our teeth whitening treatments:
- Offer you a choice of whitening in our office or at home
- Work better than drugstore products because they contain a higher concentration of whitening ingredients
- Remove stains to give your smile a younger-looking appearance
- Are specially formulated to reduce tooth sensitivity
For a brighter smile, call us today at (972) 440-1980. Save on professional teeth whitening and other services with membership in our VIP Club. The club also enables you to make low monthly payments to cover routine services like dental exams and cleanings.
Remove Even Tough Stains With Professional Teeth Whitening
At Village Dental Care we use professional whitening from KöR. Unlike other systems, it:
- Does not involve a light or laser, which can irritate teeth
- Works on even stubborn discoloration like tetracycline staining
- Is kept refrigerated to preserve its potency
- Uses trademarked whitening trays to increase effectiveness
- Offers multiple treatments for many different levels of staining
If you choose at-home whitening, you’ll enjoy easy access to our team if you have any questions.
Maintain Your White Smile With Good Oral Hygiene
Good oral hygiene will go a long way toward keeping your smile looking bright. Follow our advice:
- Brush twice a day and floss once a day to keep stains from accumulating.
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush and non-abrasive toothpaste.
- See us at least twice a year for professional dental cleanings.
- If possible, rinse your mouth with water after consuming staining substances.
For teeth whitening in Dallas, call (972) 440-1980. Our office is especially convenient if you live or work in ZIP codes 75248, 75252, 75080, 75093, and 75019.