If you’re dissatisfied with the form or function of your smile, it’s time for a smile makeover in Dallas. Let Dr. Michael Hardcastle make you happy with your smile again by:Doctor Hardcastle on Smile Makeover Read Transcript
Smile makeovers are excellent for people not satisfied with their smile, obviously, but there's a lot of reasons why that might be the case. At Village Dental Care, we love enhancing a person's smile. The process is really simple. We bring you in, we evaluate every part of the smile, most specifically the part that you're not satisfied with. What are the little changes that you'd like to make? And then we build a custom process that leads to a beautiful smile that you've always dreamed of, regaining your confidence and that feel of youthfulness or just confidence as you've always been wanting. Come see us at Village Dental Care, and we'd love to make that happen for you.
- Working closely with you to create a personalized treatment plan that suits your lifestyle and your budget
- Using the cosmetic dentistry and/or restorative dentistry procedures best suited to achieving your smile goals
- Planning and performing your procedures with leading-edge technology like 3D imaging
- Providing soothing dental sedation if you need it
- Offering multiple payment options including CareCredit financing
Ready to remake your smile? The first step is a consultation with Dr. Hardcastle. Call (972) 440-1980 today to schedule one. As an experienced cosmetic dentist, he can even create wax models that will give you a good idea of what your smile improvements will look like!
Address Every Aspect of Your Smile With a Makeover
From missing teeth to stained teeth, you’ll find procedures to correct virtually any smile flaw:
- Dental Implants – Implants are the gold standard for filling gaps in your smile, whether those gaps are caused by a single missing tooth or multiple teeth. Unlike other replacement teeth, implants will prevent your jaw from shrinking.
- Dental Crowns – A non-metal crown is an incredibly versatile restoration that can be used for everything from mending a broken tooth to covering a misshapen tooth.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge can replace one tooth or several missing teeth in a row. We can minimize the impact to your surrounding teeth by attaching a bridge to dental implants.
- Dental Veneers – Porcelain veneers completely change the look of your smile in as few as two visits to our office.
- Teeth Whitening – We offer whitening treatments in our office or supplies for home treatments. Both are from KöR, a brand that works on even tough stains like those caused by tetracycline.
- Invisalign – Clear aligners offer a more convenient and comfortable way of straightening teeth than metal braces. Most adults also complete their treatments in less time than braces.
- Tooth Bonding – This simple treatment can cover many minor flaws, such as discoloration and chips.
- Gum Reshaping – Removing excess gum tissue will make your teeth the stars of your smile.
For a smile makeover in Dallas, call Village Dental Care at (972) 440-1980.