Dental veneers are an amazing solution for a lot of people who are dissatisfied with their smile currently. We can correct color. We can correct alignment. We can correct tooth shape. We really love transforming smiles, so if you are not satisfied with your smile, come see us at Village Dental Care, and we can discuss what options might fit you best.
- Lengthen too-short teeth
- Hide deep stains that don’t respond well to whitening treatments
- Conceal minor misalignment and small gaps between teeth
- Cover chips, small cracks, oddly shaped teeth, and similar flaws
- Take years off your appearance by hiding wear and tear
- Strengthen weak teeth
Enjoy Many Benefits With Porcelain Veneers
At Village Dental Care we use e.max veneers. They are made of a special high-quality porcelain that is:
- Natural Looking – Since they are more translucent than other porcelain veneers, your e.max veneers closely resemble natural enamel and will blend easily into your smile.
- Durable – The material is strong and resists staining. With proper care, your veneers should look great for at least a decade. Some patients wear them for many more years than that.
- Easy on Your Teeth – Unlike dental crowns, veneers require only minimal alteration of your teeth. Typically no anesthesia is required.
Take Good Care of Veneers to Keep Them Looking Great
- Use a non-abrasive toothpaste and a toothbrush with soft bristles.
- Don’t brush too hard; gentle pressure is best.
- Avoid chewing on ice, popcorn kernels, or similar hard foods.
- Wear a mouthguard to protect teeth during sports.
- If you grind your teeth at night, wear a night guard.
- Rinse your mouth with water after consuming coffee or other staining substances.
Interested in dental veneers in Dallas? Call Village Dental Care at (972) 440-1980.