It may seem like an impossible dream to be able to change nearly every aspect of your smile with a single cosmetic dental treatment. It’s not impossible at all! With dental veneers in Dallas, we can make this dream come true. Veneers can:
- Lengthen too-short teeth
- Hide deep stains that don’t respond well to whitening treatments
- Conceal minor misalignment and small gaps between teeth
- Cover chips, small cracks, oddly shaped teeth, and similar flaws
- Take years off your appearance by hiding wear and tear
- Strengthen weak teeth
Enjoy Many Benefits With Porcelain Veneers
At Village Dental Care we use e.max veneers. They are made of a special high-quality porcelain that is:
- Natural Looking – Since they are more translucent than other porcelain veneers, your e.max veneers closely resemble natural enamel and will blend easily into your smile.
- Durable – The material is strong and resists staining. With proper care, your veneers should look great for at least a decade. Some patients wear them for many more years than that.
- Easy on Your Teeth – Unlike dental crowns, veneers require only minimal alteration of your teeth. Typically no anesthesia is required.
Take Good Care of Veneers to Keep Them Looking Great
- Use a non-abrasive toothpaste and a toothbrush with soft bristles.
- Don’t brush too hard; gentle pressure is best.
- Avoid chewing on ice, popcorn kernels, or similar hard foods.
- Wear a mouthguard to protect teeth during sports.
- If you grind your teeth at night, wear a night guard.
- Rinse your mouth with water after consuming coffee or other staining substances.
Interested in dental veneers in Dallas? Call Village Dental Care at (972) 440-1980.