At Village Dental Care, we have extensive training and experience in all aspects of cosmetic dentistry, anything from cosmetic bonding to white fillings to porcelain veneers, cosmetic crowns. We really specialize in all those different areas, so if you're in need of any cosmetics services at all, please come see us at Village Dental Care. We'd love to discuss your options.
At our office you’ll find cosmetic dental treatments to:
- Cover imperfections like chips and stains
- Whiten a dingy looking smile
- Create the perfect balance between teeth and gums
- Discreetly straighten a crooked smile
Ready to transform your smile? Call Village Dental Care today at (972) 440-1980. We use tools like digital X-rays and a dental laser to keep your cosmetic procedures as comfortable as possible.
Choose Veneers or Bonding to Hide Smile Imperfections
We offer two cosmetic dentistry procedures for concealing flaws like chips, gaps, and stubborn stains. Dr. Hardcastle can help determine which one best suits your smile. Choose either:
- Dental Veneers – These durable porcelain restorations cover the entire front surface of teeth. You can use them to completely transform your smile’s appearance by changing the shape, size, and/or color of teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – This procedure involves applying layers of tooth-colored composite to hide minor imperfections. While more affordable than veneers, your results won’t last as long.
Bring Your Smile Vision to Life With Cosmetic Dental Treatments
No matter what you want to change about your smile, we have a cosmetic solution for you:
- Invisalign – You may not need metal braces to straighten teeth. Invisalign moves teeth into alignment with clear plastic aligners.
- Teeth Whitening – Our professional treatments provide whiter results than drugstore whitening kits.
- Gum Reshaping – Removing excess gum tissue will give your smile a less “gummy” look.
- Crown Lengthening – Make your teeth look longer with this simple treatment.
- Teeth Contouring – Make subtle corrections to the shape of teeth by fixing uneven edges and similar issues.