Many of us invest in contact lenses, designer clothes, and expensive haircuts to make a great first impression on others. Yet your smile makes more of an impression than any of those things. Given that, let us erase imperfections in your smile with cosmetic dentistry in Dallas. Dr. Michael Hardcastle has a special interest in smile beautification and has completed many hours of advanced education in cosmetic procedures.
At our office you’ll find cosmetic dental treatments to:
- Cover imperfections like chips and stains
- Whiten a dingy looking smile
- Create the perfect balance between teeth and gums
- Discreetly straighten a crooked smile
Ready to transform your smile? Call Village Dental Care today at (972) 440-1980. We use tools like digital X-rays and a dental laser to keep your cosmetic procedures as comfortable as possible.
Choose Veneers or Bonding to Hide Smile Imperfections
We offer two cosmetic dentistry procedures for concealing flaws like chips, gaps, and stubborn stains. Dr. Hardcastle can help determine which one best suits your smile. Choose either:
- Dental Veneers – These durable porcelain restorations cover the entire front surface of teeth. You can use them to completely transform your smile’s appearance by changing the shape, size, and/or color of teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – This procedure involves applying layers of tooth-colored composite to hide minor imperfections. While more affordable than veneers, your results won’t last as long.
Bring Your Smile Vision to Life With Cosmetic Dental Treatments
No matter what you want to change about your smile, we have a cosmetic solution for you:
- Invisalign – You may not need metal braces to straighten teeth. Invisalign moves teeth into alignment with clear plastic aligners.
- Teeth Whitening – Our professional treatments provide whiter results than drugstore whitening kits.
- Gum Reshaping – Removing excess gum tissue will give your smile a less “gummy” look.
- Crown Lengthening – Make your teeth look longer with this simple treatment.
- Teeth Contouring – Make subtle corrections to the shape of teeth by fixing uneven edges and similar issues.