Parents, you remember how self-conscious you felt as teenagers?
Kids want to fit in, so anything that makes them look or feel awkward around their peers weighs on them pretty heavily.
If your teen feels embarrassed about their crooked teeth or misaligned bite, imagine what it does to their confidence during the school year. Even though they might resist getting braces to fix their smile, deep inside, they really want a smile they can feel proud of.
So here are some reasons you can give them to start Invisalign in Dallas, TX now:
- Invisalign straightens teeth using clear aligners that fit over your teeth inconspicuously, not dark brackets and wires that everyone will notice.
- Rather than soreness from poking wires or wires that have just been tightened, aligners are smooth against the inside of your cheeks and lips and only apply a gentle pressure to move your teeth.
- You don’t have to change your diet or spend time after lunch picking food out of your braces because your aligners are removable.
- You’ll be able to brush and floss with ease because, again, you’ll be able to take your aligners out for quick, simple oral hygiene.
- This system is fast, often delivering results in about a year so that your smile will be straight and beautiful when school starts next fall!
Tell your teenager that metal braces aren’t the only solution for crooked teeth! Call Village Dental Care today at (972) 440-1980 to schedule a consultation in Dallas, TX.