In many instances, a patient may be missing a tooth, or an implant's not an option or not desired. In those cases where you're missing a tooth and either not a candidate for an implant or that's just not a treatment you desire, a bridge could be a fantastic option. A bridge can do an awesome job of replacing the missing tooth while preventing the shifting of teeth, restoring your smile and your chewing ability. So if you're looking for a solution for a missing tooth, come see us at Village Dental Care so we can discuss the option of a bridge.
Our high-quality, metal-free dental restorations will:
- Keep you smiling confidently, with no embarrassing spaces between teeth
- Allow you to enjoy all of your favorite meals
- Keep you from looking older than your age
- Improve your dental health
- Protect your teeth from further damage and infection
- Last for many years, with proper care
- Help you avoid more complex treatments such as a root canal
Repair Your Smile With the Right Restoration
Many times a cavity on a tooth has gotten too large for a simple filling. Fillings are great at filling holes, but many times those holes are large and leave a tooth very weak. Dental crowns are intended to make a tooth that's weak strong again. And by doing that, using the latest materials that is available for crowns, we can restore a patient back to natural form, natural shape of tooth, and natural appearance while maintaining strength so that you can chew your food with the peace of mind knowing your tooth's not going to break.
So if you feel you're in need of a crown, come see us at Village Dental Care. We'd love to look into that option for you.
Your restorative options include:
- Dental Crown – We use non-metal crowns for the most natural-looking restoration. Crowns that contain metal often leave a tell-tale dark line at your gumline.
- Implant-Supported Crown – You can replace a single missing tooth with a dental crown attached to a dental implant. It will look so natural, no one will notice it’s not a real tooth.
- Inlay or Onlay – One of these restorations can repair a tooth with decay that is too extensive for a simple filling but not severe enough for a crown.
- Dental Bridge – This restoration replaces one tooth or several teeth in a row. It is anchored to teeth on either side of the gap in your smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – There’s no need to drill into healthy teeth if we attach a bridge to implants instead. With an implant-supported bridge, you also won’t experience bone loss in your jaw.
For dental crowns and bridges in Dallas, call (972) 440-1980.