When possible, it’s usually best to save even badly decayed or fractured teeth. Your oral health often suffers when you lose a tooth, in part because bone in your jaw shrinks without a tooth root to stimulate it. Dental crowns and bridges in Dallas can help keep your smile intact and healthy.
Our high-quality, metal-free dental restorations will:
- Keep you smiling confidently, with no embarrassing spaces between teeth
- Allow you to enjoy all of your favorite meals
- Keep you from looking older than your age
- Improve your dental health
- Protect your teeth from further damage and infection
- Last for many years, with proper care
- Help you avoid more complex treatments such as a root canal
Repair Your Smile With the Right Restoration
A crown can repair many kinds of damage, including severe decay, cracks, and breaks. It is often used to seal a tooth following a root canal and can also cover cosmetic imperfections such as misshapen or stained teeth. As versatile as dental crowns are, another restoration may be what your smile needs. Dr. Michael Hardcastle will examine you using advanced technology like digital X-rays, an intraoral camera, and/or 3D imaging to determine the best treatment for you.
Your restorative options include:
- Dental Crown – We use non-metal crowns for the most natural-looking restoration. Crowns that contain metal often leave a tell-tale dark line at your gumline.
- Implant-Supported Crown – You can replace a single missing tooth with a dental crown attached to a dental implant. It will look so natural, no one will notice it’s not a real tooth.
- Inlay or Onlay – One of these restorations can repair a tooth with decay that is too extensive for a simple filling but not severe enough for a crown.
- Dental Bridge – This restoration replaces one tooth or several teeth in a row. It is anchored to teeth on either side of the gap in your smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – There’s no need to drill into healthy teeth if we attach a bridge to implants instead. With an implant-supported bridge, you also won’t experience bone loss in your jaw.
For dental crowns and bridges in Dallas, call (972) 440-1980.