Damaged teeth limit your choices in so many ways – from what you eat to how often you smile. Your smile should create new opportunities, not limit them! Whether you have a single decayed tooth or a mouth full of missing and damaged teeth, we can repair your smile with restorative dentistry in Dallas.
We offer restorative dental care to:
- Relieve pain and save a tooth threatened by infection
- Mend cracks and breaks so your teeth feel and function like they did before
- Repair cavities of any size
- Replace missing teeth so you can smile confidently again
- Protect your teeth against further damage
- Enable you to eat whatever you like
If you damage teeth in a dental emergency, we’ll do our best to work you into our schedule ASAP. Call Village Dental Care at (972) 440-1980.
Fix Dental Damage With Restorative Dentistry Procedures
Your smile will be as good as it was before, or even better, with our restorative treatments:
- Tooth Fillings – Our tooth-colored composite fillings won’t distract from your smile the way metal fillings can.
- Dental Crowns – Since they completely cover your tooth, crowns can fix almost any kind of dental damage, from large cavities to broken teeth.
- Inlays or Onlays – These restorations are sometimes called partial crowns because they cover more of your tooth’s surface than a filling but less than a full dental crown.
- Root Canals – Infection inside your tooth is often painful. Left untreated, it will cause you to lose your tooth. Find relief and save your tooth with a root canal procedure.
Replace Missing Teeth With or Without Implants
Missing teeth not only create unsightly gaps in your smile, but they can also lead to further dental problems by causing your nearby teeth to shift out of place. Avoid these problems with one of our teeth replacements:
- Dental Implants – Unlike other replacement teeth, implants will help you avoid the bone loss that occurs when you lose teeth. Your face won’t get that shrunken look that makes you look older.
- Mini Dental Implants – Dr. Michael Hardcastle can use mini implants in situations where full-size implants aren’t feasible.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge can replace one tooth or several teeth. Unlike dentures, there is no need to remove a bridge for cleaning. It can be anchored by your adjacent teeth or by implants.
- Dentures – This restoration is often the most affordable way to replace all your teeth. For added security, we can attach dentures to dental implants.
Choose Sedation to Stay Relaxed During Restorative Treatment
We plan your restorative procedures with advanced technology like 3D imaging to keep them as quick and pain-free as possible. We also keep you relaxed with amenities like TV, headphones, pillows, and blankets. Still, if you’re nervous or concerned about discomfort or if you’ll undergo a lengthy procedure, you may also want dental sedation. We offer two choices:
- Laughing Gas – This non-invasive sedation takes effect quickly and wears off quickly too.
- Oral Sedation – You’ll remain conscious but relaxed after taking a safe prescription pill.