Irving, TX dentist, Dr. Hardcastle, wishes to make Village Dental Care your trusted source for top-notch treatments to keep your smile healthy and dazzling. You will find services like:Welcome to Village Dental Care
- General Dentistry – Keep your gums and teeth clean, healthy, and safe with regular cleanings, examinations, mouthguards, decay protection, and dry mouth remedies.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the gorgeous smile you’ve always wanted with teeth whitening, tooth bonding and contouring, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and more!
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can fix a damaged smile while protecting its natural appearance and brightness.
- Invisalign – Enjoy eating, brush and floss your teeth quickly, and straighten misaligned teeth without anybody detecting your braces when you choose Invisalign clear aligners!
- Dental Implants – For the most enduring investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can repair your teeth with restorations attached to dental implants.
- Emergency Dental Care – We will go out of our way to provide fast relief for your unexpected, painful dental emergencies.
- Oral Surgery – Rebuild your jawbone, make room for dental implants, get ready for orthodontic treatment, and extract problematic teeth with oral surgery performed right here in our practice.
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other painful signs of TMJ disorder can be eased with our customized night guard that eases pressure on the jaw joint and allows your jaw to recover naturally.
If it’s difficult for you to stay on top of regular dentist visits for examinations and cleanings, you might be among the countless other adults who experience dental anxiety. However our caring, experienced staff can provide relief with dental sedation choices to soothe any nerves you have about treatment.
We also intend to make your dental care more cost effective, providing frequent specials and promos as a method to thank you for your support. You can pay for dental treatment with cash, checks, charge card, and dental insurance, and you can also supplement the expenses utilizing our third-party financing option, CareCredit.
Call us today at (972) 440-1980 to set up an appointment with Irving, TX dentist, Dr. Hardcastle at Village Dental Care.