Dental pain in Dallas is upsetting enough on its own. In many cases, however, it also means you’ve damaged teeth and may even be at risk of losing them. If you come to us in pain, we’ll relieve your discomfort with:
- A wide variety of restorative procedures for repairing damaged smiles, from root canals to dental crowns
- A team who has many years of experience in dealing with dental emergencies
- Local anesthesia to numb your mouth so you won’t feel a thing
- Soothing dental sedation to keep you comfortable even in the most anxious situations
- Patient amenities to keep you relaxed while we work
- Technology like digital X-rays to quickly diagnose the cause of your pain
For care from a compassionate team, call us at (972) 440-1980. You’ll find us at 7120 Campbell Road, Suite 109, near CVS Pharmacy.
Feel Better With Restorative Dental Care
- Cavities – Depending on the extent of your dental decay, we’ll repair it with a tooth filling, an inlay, an onlay, or a dental crown. We use tooth-colored restorations that blend easily into your smile.
- Infected Teeth – Left untreated, decay can result in an infected tooth. If that happens, you’ll need root canal therapy to relieve your pain and save the tooth.
- Cracked or Broken Teeth – We can mend most kinds of damage with a strong and beautiful dental crown. If a tooth is too damaged to be repaired with a crown, Dr. Hardcastle can comfortably remove it. You’ll find many options to fill the hole in your smile, including dental implants.
Soothe Your Nerves With Sedation
Pain can make anyone feel anxious at the dentist. While we’ll numb your mouth with local anesthesia, you might also choose to receive one of our two dental sedation options:
- Laughing Gas – This sedative leaves no lingering grogginess, so you can drive yourself home after treatment.
- Oral Sedative – You’ll feel more deeply relaxed – and stay that way for hours – after taking a safe prescription pill.
If you need to relieve dental pain in Dallas, call us ASAP at (972) 440-1980.