Some dentists focus on one-off solutions to dental problems. At Village Dental Care, we believe in comprehensive care and long-term solutions to achieve optimal dental health. If you are looking for a new dentist in Dallas, we offer all the services you and your family are likely to need, including:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile disease-free with dental exams, dental cleanings, and preventive treatments like fluoride and dental sealants.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Transform your smile’s appearance with dental veneers, teeth whitening, Invisalign, tooth bonding, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – Whether one tooth or all your teeth need repair, we’ll ensure your smile is as good as new with dental crowns, tooth fillings, and other restorations.
- Oral Surgery – Dr. Michael Hardcastle can gently remove teeth, including wisdom teeth, and we also offer procedures to prepare you for successful placement of dental implants.
- Dental Implants – You can choose from many dental implant procedures, ranging from a single implant crown to a full-mouth reconstruction.
- Emergency Dental Care – We’ll make every effort to see you as soon as possible in dental emergencies.
To take advantage of our new patient specials, call us today at (972) 440-1980. Many general dentists will refer you to specialists for all but the most common services. With our leading-edge technology and training in the latest treatment techniques, we provide most services right in-house!
Our Technology Ensures Your Care Is Comfortable
Dr. Hardcastle has invested in some of the most up-to-date technology to ensure your procedures are quick, precise, and comfortable. Our high-tech tools include:
- Digital X-rays – This technology provides clear images in a fraction of the time as film X-rays. If necessary, we can easily enlarge the images to get a better look at what’s going on in your mouth.
- Intraoral Camera – This handheld camera helps us examine every corner of your mouth, with less poking and prodding. Not only that, but Dr. Hardcastle can share images with you to help explain your treatment options.
- 3D Imaging – We use a tool called a cone beam CT scan to get a detailed view of not just your teeth but also the underlying bone, tissue, and nerves.
Looking for a new dentist in Dallas? Call Village Dental Care at (972) 440-1980.