Grand Prairie, TX dentist, Dr. Hardcastle, wants to make Village Dental Care your relied-on source for first-class treatments to keep your smile dazzling and healthy. You will experience services like:Welcome to Village Dental Care
- General Dentistry – Keep your teeth and gums clean, healthy, and safe with routine cleanings, exams, mouthguards, decay protection, and dry mouth remedies.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the gorgeous smile you’ve always wanted with teeth bleaching, tooth bonding and contouring, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and more
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can repair a damaged smile while preserving its natural look and brightness.
- Invisalign – Enjoy eating, brush and floss your teeth easily, and straighten uneven teeth without anybody seeing your braces when you choose Invisalign clear aligners!
- Dental Implants – For the most lasting investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can repair your teeth with restorations attached to dental implants.
- Emergency Dental Care – We will go out of our way to offer fast relief for your unexpected, painful dental emergencies.
- Oral Surgery – Rebuild your jawbone, prepare for dental implants, get ready for orthodontic treatment, and extract problem teeth with oral surgery performed right here in our practice.
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other unpleasant symptoms of TMJ disorder can be alleviated with our personalized night guard that eliminates pressure on the jaw joint and allows your jaw to heal naturally.
You may be among the millions of other adults who struggle with dental anxiety if it’s tough for you to keep up with regular dentist consultations for examinations and cleanings. But our caring, experienced team can offer relief with dental sedation choices to calm any nerves you have about treatment.
We also aim to make your dental care more cost effective, giving frequent specials and promotions as a way to thank you for your loyalty. You can pay for dental treatment with cash, checks, charge card, and dental insurance, and you can also supplement the costs using our third-party financing option, CareCredit.
Call us today at (972) 440-1980 to set up an appointment with Grand Prairie, TX dentist, Dr. Hardcastle at Village Dental Care.