Duncanville, TX dentist, Dr. Hardcastle, wishes to make Village Dental Care your relied-on source for superior treatments to keep your smile bright and healthy. You will find services like:Welcome to Village Dental Care
- General Dentistry – Keep your teeth and gums clean, healthy, and safe with routine cleanings, exams, mouthguards, decay prevention, and dry mouth remedies.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the lovely smile you’ve always wanted with teeth bleaching, tooth bonding and contouring, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and more
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can repair a harmed smile while protecting its natural appearance and brightness.
- Invisalign – Enjoy eating, brush and floss your teeth quickly, and align uneven teeth without anyone seeing your braces when you opt for Invisalign clear aligners!
- Dental Implants – For the most long lasting investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can replace your teeth with restorations connected to dental implants.
- Emergency Dental Care – We will go out of our way to provide quick relief for your unanticipated, unpleasant dental emergencies.
- Oral Surgery – Rebuild your jawbone, prepare for dental implants, get ready for orthodontic treatment, and extract problem teeth with oral surgery carried out right here in our practice
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other uncomfortable signs of TMJ disorder can be alleviated with our customized night guard that eases pressure on the jaw joint and enables your jaw to heal naturally.
You may be amongst the millions of other adults who have a hard time with dental anxiety if it’s difficult for you to keep up with regular dentist visits for exams and cleanings. However our caring, experienced staff can offer relief with dental sedation options created with your comfort in mind and to calm any nerves you have about treatment.
We also intend to make your dental care more budget friendly, offering regular specials and promotions as a way to thank you for your support. You can pay for dental treatment with cash, checks, charge card, and dental insurance, and you can even supplement the costs utilizing our third-party financing option, CareCredit.
Call us today at (972) 440-1980 to set up an appointment with Duncanville, TX dentist, Dr. Hardcastle at Village Dental Care.