There aren’t many downsides to receiving dental implants. Yet they can be daunting for those considering them. For example, patients with a weak jaw may think they need a bone graft or similar procedure to improve their chances for successful implant placement. With mini dental implants in Dallas, no additional procedure may be needed.Doctor Hardcastle on Mini Implants Read Transcript
If you're a patient that's wearing dentures currently and you're tired of those dentures moving around, mini implants are often an excellent solution. Unlike traditional implants that can take many months, mini implants go in the same day, all at one time, and on that same visit, we can attach the denture to those. Immediately in one visit, you can leave with implants that no longer move around, fall down when you're talking, or pop out when you're trying to chew your food.
With mini implants, now that your dentures no longer fall out, you'll regain your confidence that you had previously. You don't have to worry about your dentures falling out while you're talking to a friend or while eating your food. The other benefit is that it will slow down dramatically the rate of the bone shrinking away and just give you a much better quality of life.
If you're in that situation and tired of those loose dentures, come see us at Village Dental Care, and let's see how we can help you out.
When compared to full-size implants, mini implants are:
- Less Invasive – Placing mini implants is easier on your jaw. While dental sedation is available, many patients are comfortable with receiving only local anesthesia.
- Less Involved – It’s often possible to place and restore mini implants in a single visit. No lengthy healing period is required.
- Less Costly – Because the process for placing them is less complex, mini implants generally are less expensive than standard implants.
- Less Likely to Require a New Restoration – One of the most popular uses for mini implants is stabilizing dentures. In some cases, this can be done by retrofitting your existing dentures. This saves you time and money.
Call (972) 440-1980 for a consultation with Dr. Michael Hardcastle, an experienced implant dentist.
We’ll Advise You on the Best Implant for Your Smile
Dr. Hardcastle has received advanced training in both placing and restoring dental implants. He has performed many implant procedures in his 20-plus years of practicing dentistry. So he can advise you on which kinds of implants will work best for you. Mini implants often work well in these situations:
- For areas like the front of your mouth, where you likely won’t put a lot of chewing pressure on replacement teeth
- To replace small teeth or premolars
- When only a narrow space is available for replacement teeth
- If you lack the bone density to support full-size implants
- If you have a condition that slows healing time
For mini dental implants in Dallas, call (972) 440-1980 today. Our office is especially convenient if you live or work in ZIP codes 75248, 75252, 75080, 75093, and 75019.