There aren’t many downsides to receiving dental implants. Yet they can be daunting for those considering them. For example, patients with a weak jaw may think they need a bone graft or similar procedure to improve their chances for successful implant placement. With mini dental implants in Dallas, no additional procedure may be needed.
When compared to full-size implants, mini implants are:
- Less Invasive – Placing mini implants is easier on your jaw. While dental sedation is available, many patients are comfortable with receiving only local anesthesia.
- Less Involved – It’s often possible to place and restore mini implants in a single visit. No lengthy healing period is required.
- Less Costly – Because the process for placing them is less complex, mini implants generally are less expensive than standard implants.
- Less Likely to Require a New Restoration – One of the most popular uses for mini implants is stabilizing dentures. In some cases, this can be done by retrofitting your existing dentures. This saves you time and money.
Call (972) 440-1980 for a consultation with Dr. Michael Hardcastle, an experienced implant dentist.
We’ll Advise You on the Best Implant for Your Smile
Dr. Hardcastle has received advanced training in both placing and restoring dental implants. He has performed many implant procedures in his 20-plus years of practicing dentistry. So he can advise you on which kinds of implants will work best for you. Mini implants often work well in these situations:
- For areas like the front of your mouth, where you likely won’t put a lot of chewing pressure on replacement teeth
- To replace small teeth or premolars
- When only a narrow space is available for replacement teeth
- If you lack the bone density to support full-size implants
- If you have a condition that slows healing time
For mini dental implants in Dallas, call (972) 440-1980 today. Our office is especially convenient if you live or work in ZIP codes 75248, 75252, 75080, 75093, and 75019.