When you make the decision to improve your smile, you want to see the results as soon as possible! With tooth bonding in Dallas, your smile transformation can happen in just one trip to our office. Compared to other cosmetic dentistry procedures, a bonding treatment is:Doctor Hardcastle on Tooth Bonding Read Transcript
Tooth bonding is great for somebody who wants a less expensive option to enhance their smile. It's a one-visit procedure where we basically customize your smile to solve the problems that you just don't have in your budget for veneers many times. Or you're just looking for a conservative solution – bonding's perfect for you. Come see us at Village Dental Care. We'd love to talk about that option with you
- Fast – Dr. Michael Hardcastle can usually perform a bonding procedure in a single appointment. Unlike other treatments, there’s no need to wait on a restoration to be delivered by an outside dental lab.
- Affordable – Dental bonding is a less expensive way to cover and repair smile flaws than dental crowns or dental veneers.
- Minimally Invasive – Dr. Hardcastle typically won’t remove any enamel from your teeth. He’ll simply roughen it a bit to prepare it for the bonding material.
- Reversible – Since no enamel is removed, it’s generally easy to restore your teeth to the appearance they had prior to your bonding procedure.
Dental Bonding Involves Minimal Alteration of Teeth
We use the same durable composite resin material for bonding that we use for your dental fillings. When applied to your teeth, it can repair and conceal chips, stains, gaps, and similar small flaws. Here is how a bonding treatment works:
- Dr. Hardcastle matches the color of the resin to the rest of your teeth.
- He roughens the surface of your tooth enamel to make it easier for the resin to adhere to it.
- He carefully applies the resin to conceal your smile flaws.
- Once the desired appearance is achieved, he cures and hardens the resin with a special light.
- He polishes your teeth so they look and feel great.
For an entertaining diversion, you can watch TV or listen to music with headphones while we work. You can also stay comfortable with a soft pillow and blanket.
For tooth bonding in Dallas, call (972) 440-1980.